We would like to inform you of some of our policies:
1. Please send in an extra set of clothes in case the child has an accident. Place these in a plastic bag with the child's name on it for storage.
2. Please send in all-natural fruit juice for lunch, no sugary drinks!
3. Please keep your child home for the first 24 hours of an antibiotic prescribed and during any other contagious flu or illnesses.
4. Permission forms for field trips need to be signed.
5. Please sign your child in or out each day.
6. You must inform the Center if any one other than the person who registered the child will be picking your child up. This person must show a license or photo ID.
7. Please call us each day your child is absent from school, just as you would call school.
8. Children need to have sneakers to play outside. Please refrain from having your child wear flip flops, sandals or open-toed shoes.